Webseite Vestas Deutschland GmbH
Requisition ID: 34928, Hamburg, Offshore, Full-Time
Are you interested in creating a positive impact by joining a global company in the renewable energy sector? If you are someone who is motivated about ensuring safe working environment and training this opportunity is for you. As a member of the Offshore Service Support, you will ensure that Health, Safety & Environment procedures are communicated and followed within the team working on an offshore wind farm. This is to ensure that global uniformed processes and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- As the HSE point of contact, you will provide HSE support to site/facility/project management throughout the planning, preparation and execution stages of projects.
- Prepare and carry out Toolbox talks, internal and external HSE inspections, and meetings.
- It will also be your responsibility to report incidents and support the project and management team in handling these incidents and taking the necessary corrective/preventive actions.
- Facilitate and coordinate a positive safety culture
- You have an HSE profile and are enthusiastic about HSE and interested in joining the offshore renewables industry
- Hold relevant education within HSE (such as NEBOSH General Certificate or international equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years of experience from a similar HSE role, preferably within wind power/energy in maritime/offshore environment
- Have experience with HSE policies and processes
- Have good IT skills, especially Microsoft Office applications, and the ability to quickly understand new systems
- Have knowledge of Risk Assessment practices, COSHH, and the implementation of appropriate control processes
- Speaking up and have a lead on continuous improvement on HSE topics
- Are able to interpret legislation wording and convert this to useful local procedures
- Have a good understanding of lifting operations and associated regulations
- You must have good English skills and be a skilled communicator
- Are enthusiastic and can work with limited supervision
- Have a structured work style
- Able to coach teams to create an improved safety culture rather than just impose safety rules
What we offer
Join us if you want to work in an international and innovative company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a committed team in an organization characterized by being progressive, innovative, and professional. In HSE, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Solid opportunities for professional and personal development
- Values such as initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions
- The opportunity to maintain and develop a safe work environment
- Position location: This position will start with HSE support to our service setup in Norddeich and eventually transition with HSE support to our service setup off the coast of Rügen in the Baltic Sea (Sassnitz). Flexible work setup is possible in shorter periods
- Application date: 21 March, 2023. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date, if the right candidate is identified before.
- Start date: As soon as possible or after mutual agreement.
- Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to HSE Manager Service offshore Carsten Thue Frandsen at +45 52 21 68 76
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.