Webseite Smurfit Kappa GmbH
Your future – packed perfectly.
Smurfit Kappa is one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging in the world, with operations in 36 countries and 47,000 employees worldwide.
Health & Safety Manager (m/w/d)
- To support (with timely challenge) the MD to ensure that the Cluster procedures and management systems are sympathetic to SKG & European requirements.
- Ensure the Mill (and own) Strategy, systems and processes across all areas.
- Support, advise and coach line management to adopt and use H&S procedures across the Mill.
- Monitor compliance with SKG & European Policies.
- Monitor and report on H&S performance within the Mill and subsequently hold the business to account for performance as required.
- Ensure that H&S Improvement Plan is developed and challenge the implementation of these.
- Manage the performance and activities of the H&S team in Hoya.
- Promote consistent application of Standards and recording/reporting of incidents.
- Develop relevant initiatives to influence managers and employees to analyze and improve behaviors and attitudes.
- Clear understanding of H&S functional costs and budget control within the mill in support of the overall budget.
- Support the Cultural H&S change in Hoya
- Effective use of the safety management system.
- A clear and applied annual Safety Improvement Plan.
- Passionate and clear commitment to (and belief in) the message that all incidents and injuries are preventable.
- Clear and demonstrable desire for continuous improvement.
- Strong problem-solving acumen.
- Relationship building within the wider operational team.
- Analytical strength to define systems and documentation based on empirical knowledge and insight.
- Project management skills.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Sees the bigger picture – avoids the parochial outlook and “keeps the glass half full.”
- A future-proof field of activity in an innovative company
- A role in promoting sustainable packaging
- Advantages of the combination of an international corporation and midsize company
- Well-marked workplace safety
- Excellent training opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Pleasant office climate
Where will you take us? Accept the challenge and we will offer exacting and autonomous tasks. Persuade us with an expressive application (Motivational Letter, CV and certificates):
Smurfit Kappa Hoya Papier und Karton GmbH
Von-dem-Bussche-Straße 1, 27318 Hoya