Webseite Baxter Oncology GmbH
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful, and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
As EHS Specialist, reporting directly to EHS Manager, you will support and manage EHS-related activities in Medolla Plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Environmental activities programs and plans for operation management, according to Corporate and Third Parts (certification bodies, authority) requirements and audits;
- Manage personnel medical surveillance;
- Arrange company procedures in accordance with Environmental legislation and technical standards;
- Coordinate EHS activities entrusted to contractors;
- Manage waste disposal activities, ensuring compliance with regulation, preparing the necessary records and documentation;
- Plan and carry out inspections aimed to assess the Environmental aspects in compliance with the applicable standards;
- Plan the necessary Environmental investigations, define the resulting action plans, and support in drafting risk assessments;
- Provide Environmental training for employees and manage environmental communication initiatives;
- Maintain the EHS and energy management system and promote the Sustainability and Energy Efficiency concepts;
- Manage personal protective equipment (DPI) and Health Monitoring Plan.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in EHS
- Good communication skills and strong orientation to interpersonal relationships
- Proactivity and strong interest in EHS field
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal