Webseite PPG Hemmelrath Lackfabrik GmbH
Country EHS Manager Germany (m/f/d)
Klingenberg am Main
As an EHS Manager, you will be responsible for all EHS-related topic for our sites in Klingenberg am Main, Elsenfeld and Erlenbach, ensuring that the people and locations are legally compliant and satisfy PPG EHS procedures, standards and processes.
In addition to the local site responsibilities, reporting into you will be the local EHS Site Managers of our other sites in Germany (Hamburg, Bodelshausen, Zuffenhausen, etc). You will ensure that all sites are fully aligned with PPG EHS standards.
Are you an experienced EHS professional and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply today to join our team!
- Implement the EHS strategy within the Country and the above specific locations by developing and aligning local plans, in agreement with Operational leadership and Corporate & Regional guidelines; provide proactive feedback to Regional & Corporate to ensure strategy sustainability & robustness in the long term
- Define and maintain core EHS resourcing needs by granting high level of support from EHS Country and Local organization in alignment with business needs and partners
- Ensure that Risk assessments are performed by the business on time and in full and to support as appropriate in risk reductions initiatives
- Lead and coordinate EHS legal aspects and issues, by supporting each location to deal with authorities requests and coordinates related external communications
- Ensure that EHS legal requirements for the location are always communicated and work with the local Leadership Team to address the requirements in the most effective way
- Promote efficiently all the Corporate initiatives (i.e. Wellness, Ergo Cup etc)
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in EHS field, chemistry, engineering, or related science, with proven experience. Supervisory experience required. Certification preferred.
- Safety expert as required by German legislation DGUV 2. Ideally a waste expert as required by AbfallBeauV and experienced on Seveso and other BlmSchV
- In-depth knowledge of occupational health and safety and/or environmental regulations.
- An excellence command of the German and English language.
- Previous people management experience.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
- Every single day at PPG:
- We partner with customers to create mutual value.
- We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
- We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
- We trust our people every day, in every way.
- We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
- We make it happen.
- We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
- We run it like we own it.
- We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
- We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
- We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.