Webseite Tesla Germany GmbH
Senior EHS Representative Paint (m/f/d)
What to Expect
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation, and efficiency. The Paint EHS Representative, will collaborate with the complete EHS team (including environment and health), Paint operations management team, specific teams within the Paint area (such as maintenance and quality), and internal and external business partners to create and implement EHS systems and programs to manage EHS compliance obligations and reduce EHS risk within the Paint area in the Gigafactory Berlin Brandenburg (GFBB). This position will work with teams to establish and oversee legal compliance and risk reduction programs for the operation. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, able to work independently, self-driven, and works well within cross-functional team environments and has a high understanding of Hazmat, ATEX, and other occupational safety subjects. The ideal candidate also takes pride in his/her analytical abilities, organizational skills, and attention to detail. He/she appreciates a setting where superior work is encouraged, noticed, and rewarded. This position will be based at the Tesla Gigafactory near Berlin, Germany. Reporting to the EHS Associate Manager, the Paint EHS Representative will play a key role in the incident reporting and analysis process and work closely with Stakeholders across multiple business units to develop and implement corrective actions preventing recurrence. They will also work with Contractors to implement best practices within a comprehensive safety management system.
What You’ll Do
- Support Managers and Supervisors in compliance related topics such as coordinating risk assessments, mitigation of these risks, coordinating the Safety Operating Procedures, tracking the yearly safety instructions, etc.
- Support Managers and Supervisors to select the suitable control measures within the STOP Principle (Substitution, Technical, Organizational, Personal)
- Support Managers and Supervisors in recording events like injuries, illnesses, near misses and property damages and their learnings.
- Support Managers and Supervisor with the implementation of emergency response management, communication, training, and evacuations.
- Organizing periodical communication with Managers and Supervisors regarding risks, events, trainings, and other KPI’s.
- Support Authority visits and inspections.
- Work together with other Specialists on Machine Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Hazardous Chemicals/Materials, ATEX, health programs, etc.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience working in occupational safety; additional experience or proof of superior knowledge and ability in the field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or other Safety-related discipline, Engineering, supply chain operation or similar applicable field or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Completed training as a specialist for occupational safety (Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit)
- Training in the field of Hazmat, ATEX, fire protection, CE representative or laser and radiation protection is desirable.
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced, collaborative environment and creatively problem-solve.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing EHS policies and programs across diverse teams.
- Very good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, ability to build strong relationships.
What we offer
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonuses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation, and commuting support.
Erstellen Sie ein Indeed-Konto, bevor Sie zur Website des Unternehmens weitergeleitet werden.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.