Webseite Ohly GmbH
Ohly is one of the world’s leading suppliers of yeast-based specialty ingredients for the global food, fermentation, feed, and health market. It is part of the ABF Ingredients group (ABFI), providing specialty ingredients to a variety of segments including Food, Beverage, Nutrition, Feed, and Pharma.
Within the model of devolved autonomy operated by ABF, Ohly develops and implements its own strategy and accounts for its own business success. This empowers our people with great freedom and independence. While enjoying all of the benefits and opportunities that belonging to a global group brings, meaning that individuals and teams can make a real difference within this operating culture.
We are looking for a HSE Manager (m/f/d), who will provide safety leadership and guidance to management, supervision, and employees in the implementation of the health, safety, and environmental program at the Ohly Hamburg site.
The Role & Your Tasks
- You lead as a practitioner and role model, managing the two-person HSE team and relevant health, safety, and environmental management issues
- You ensure effective and sustainable HSE management with your team
- You set goals in occupational safety, health management, and environmental protection and ensure that all parties involved understand and are willing to implement them
- You perform monitoring and reporting with the help of relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) the HSE management
- You interact closely with the plant management and the Ohly leadership team and ensure the continuous and effective communication of the HSE initiative as one of the top priorities of Ohly GmbH
- You develop and implement comprehensive improvements to the existing HSE management systems (e.g., ISO 14001 & ISO50001) as well as the legal database
- Completed degree e.g., Bachelor of Science in Safety or Environmental Engineering or comparable technical qualification
- Profound experience in health, safety, environment (HSE) in a production environment
- Your German is business fluent, and you have a good command of written and spoken English
- You are motivated to exert influence and drive HSE issues forward.
- You are able to use different communication channels to employees and managers
What we offer:
- Sympathetic and committed employees and colleagues with a sense of humor
- Strong global group of companies offering security and a self-sufficient and dynamically operating local unit
- Short decision-making processes and many opportunities for active participation
- HSE has top priority and receives corresponding appreciation
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for mobile working
- Participation in our bonus program
- Central location (connection to public transport and parking facilities)
- Subsidy for the HVV-ProfiTicket
Ohly operates based on our values of doing the right thing for our people, customers, and planet. We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes colleagues with varied lifestyles, backgrounds, and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our values while innovating and delighting our customers throughout our global communities.
For the support of this recruitment process, we cooperate with the external personnel consultant Lilian Fischer, who has access to our application system. She will contact you regarding your application.
Are you interested in this varied management role? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.