Webseite SGL CARBON GmbH
HSE Excellence Manager EU (m/f/d)
- Advise management on existing and new government regulations relating to environment, health and safety and recommend necessary action to attain or maintain EHS compliance
- Oversee programs for existing and potential environmental, health, safety and CSR concerns and recommends and implement improvement programs together with management
- Ensure a safe work environment by developing and maintaining the appropriate programs, policies, and procedures while maintaining compliance with all applicable regulations
- Manage the “BU GS Safety Transformation” as Project Manager including performing gap analyses, supporting site specific improvement programs as well as ensuring the effective implementation of standards, procedures, processes, and rules provided by Group EHSA
- Ensure establishment and implementation of safety excellence programs as well as safety improvement measures according to SGL standards
- Provide strong leadership in contracting, influencing, and communicating EHS related programs and initiatives to both individuals, teams and site management, as well as towards external authorities
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant areas such as Engineering or Chemical Engineering or other relevant areas
- Experiences in establishing Environment, Health & Safety Management System (e.g. ISO 14001) as well as expertise regarding environmental safety and employee safety
- National Safety Engineer Certification required
- Independent and result orientated way of working
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as ability to work in a team
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Convince us with your skills and strengths – in an experienced team, working on challenging tasks. With our leading-edge technologies and materials, you will have freedom to act and a wide range of development opportunities. Attractive remuneration as well as smart fringe benefits are part of our offer.
SGL Carbon is a leader in the development and manufacture of products based on specialty graphite and composites materials. Using our comprehensive technology know-how and in close partnership with our customers, we develop intelligent and leading-edge solutions for the big issues of mobility, energy and digitization.
SGL Carbon has more than 4,700 employees worldwide and 31 sites in Europe, North America and Asia, and a service network in over 100 countries.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.