Webseite Voith Gastro GmbH
HSE and Security Manager (m|f|d)
Voith Group, Division Hydro, Heidenheim Feste Anstellung, Vollzeit, Job ID 71756
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has around 21,000 employees, sales of € 4.9 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe. Support the Voith Group as a HSE and Security Manager (m|f|d)
- Work closely with line manager and staff to coordinate the health, safety, security and environment compliance across the organization and the site.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, assessing and reviewing a comprehensive occupational HSE-management plan as well as delivering initiatives that enhance a proactive safety approach in the workplace.
- Implement safe work practices, policies and procedures in collaboration with the manager.
- Overall project responsibility for HSE including costs, good planning and follow up.
- Coordinate and perform audits and inspections at the site.
- Preparation of instructions for all HSE-relevant topics and measures as well as maintenance of HSE-content for the project manual.
- Coordinate employee training programs, emergency response plan, and environmental assurance compliance across the business.
- Master’s degree in project management with focus on HSE.
- Several years of professional experience in field of HSE, environmental management and development, environmental auditing and site characterization as well as safety compliance and subcontractor management.
- Good knowledge of working in international projects with multinational teams.
- Experience in the application of GDs, GDDs, BMSs, VAWs and other guidelines.
- Very good knowledge in English and Portuguese language (written and spoken).
- Further language skills in German are an advantage.
- Team worker with very good communication skills, problem solver and a structured way of working.
- Willingness for occasional worldwide business travel (25 %).
- We offer you an international working environment with an open and inclusive company culture.
- In addition, you can expect flexible working models, sustainable development opportunities and various offers for the compatibility of family and career as well as health and well-being.
Apply now via our web portal. Find more details about the application process.
The Voith Hydro GmbH & Co. KG | VHH is looking forward to your application!
Your personal contact J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VZS Global Business Services HR EMEA Talent Acquisition Team • Yvonne Goeth • phone +49 7321 37 7164
voith.com/career Job ID 71756
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.