Webseite Speedinvest Munich
Health & Safety Manager (m/f/d) at TIER Mobility
As Europe’s leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER’s mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
Permanent employee, Full-time, Berlin (remote possible)
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
As Health & Safety Manager, you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the HS policies, processes and procedures, as well as the application and monitoring of local regulations.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You ensure that legal requirements and other TIER requirements are identified, established and implemented and met
- You support various projects regarding Health & Safety strategies across market
- You establish the operating procedures of the H&S on sites and supervise their application.
- You assist local teams in technical questions with a focus on occupational safety, fire protection, and the transport of dangerous goods as the point of contact
- You cooperate with external advisors, internal stakeholders and institutions
- You create a knowledge pipeline around Health & Safety and set up processes in cooperation with our operations managers to ensure safety is an integral part of managing operational assets
- You create playbooks / policies / TIER safety standard in close coordination with international internal and external experts
- You monitor applicable laws and regulations pertaining to Health & Safety
- You assist in the communication on recorded accidents and incidents in order to prevent them from happening again
- You evaluate the consequences of changes on health, safety and assist to adjust the documentation, training, technical modifications and suppliers etc. accordingly
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed technical training or engineering degree with appropriate qualifications e.g. as an occupational safety specialist or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing Safety topics (HSE) and/or with occupational safety, fire protection, or dangerous goods
- Proven consulting/advising competence, analytical, and an eye for problem-solving
- Structured, detailed, and goal-oriented way of working
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment, working on several projects
- Solution-oriented way of working, hands-on mentality and team spirit
- Willingness for occasional business trips
- Strong communication skills in English, and German is nice to have
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- In your 2nd year at Tier you have the opportunity to take advantage of our “CPTO: Second Year Growth Program”
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.