Webseite Vestas Deutschland GmbH
Head of HSE NCE Service
Requisition ID: 36359
Hamburg, HH, DE Aarhus N, Region Central Jutland, DK Esbjerg V, Region South Denmark, DK Warrington, Cheshire, GB
Would it motivate you to grow your career in a truly global and innovative organization, where you set the limit for your development? If your answer is yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Vestas!
The HSE department is focused on making the world a better place today and on protecting it for future generations. For this purpose, we in HSE are working for Vestas in the areas of Safety, Environment, Corporate Social Responsibility and Security throughout the world. We are looking for a Health and Safety Environment (HSE) Director for HSE Service in the region. The position is based in Aarhus or Hamburg and will cover the on- and offshore service activities of Northern Central Europe (NCE). However, we can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Lead the HSE Services Team NCE to ensure the best support on our journey to zero harm
- Ensure a high level of Health and Safety, and Environmental performance and compliance across the value chain in NCE HSE Service Support the deployment of the Vestas Management system compliant with, ISO 14001, ISO 45001Ensure an efficient training system/structure for the whole value chain represented in NCE HSE Service
- Drive implementation of strategic QSE (HSE) initiatives in NCE HSE Service Support ISO Management Review Meeting at Regional level and follow up on resulting actions
- Coordinate internal and support external HSE audits for the regional business entities providing inputs on systemic corrections and ensure analysis of country specific risks regarding HSE before entry into the new markets
- Conduct regular performance reporting and reviews with regional management covering all relevant HSE KPI’s and PI’I and drive and present status on continuous improvement actions based on data analysis, to improve performance
- Coordinate and support process and focus audits to identify improvement areas and identify improvement areas and secure, if needed, subject matter support from Global QSE (Tap root, Six sigma, etc.)
- Ensure HSE assurance plans for major projects, lead HSE related customer complaint handling and provide relevant data and reporting to ensure effective management engagement and improvements across the value chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety or Engineering – mandatory
- Experience as a team lead is needed.
- Several years of professional experience within HSE in an international work environment OR fewer years in HSE but high seniority in Mechanical / Electrical area – mandatory
- High proficiency in English is mandatory, Danish or German languages would be welcomed
- IRCA Lead auditor in ISO14001 and ISO 45001 – advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HSE standards and best practices, quality ISO standards, concepts, processes and procedures
- High expertise in contractor/subcontractor sustainability management, including mobilization/demobilization, pre-qualification requirements and post-work assessment
- Expertise in hazard jobsite assessment/analysis/solution, risk assessments, incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Experience in development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive HSE Plans, as well as conducting inspections and audits
What we offer
- We offer a leadership position with the market leader in the wind industry.
- Vestas offers you a key position to continue to ensure the sustainable energy transition.
- What could be more inspiring than helping to save the planet for our children.
If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Head of Regional HSE NCE Friedrich Brockmann at +49 4841971109
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests diferent experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.