Webseite BayWa r.e. AG
Head of Global HSE (m/f/d)
At BayWa r.e. we r.e.think energy – how it is produced, stored and can be best used to enable the global renewable energy transition that is essential to the future of our planet. Based in 30 countries, BayWa r.e. is a leading global renewable energy developer, service provider, distributor and energy solutions provider. Operating throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, we are strategically investing in emerging markets around the world, actively shaping the future of energy and taking a stand against climate change. Embracing equity and diversity, we are committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone can reach their full potential. Every day, we are working hard to find new solutions, push technological boundaries and redefine service standards to make renewable energy even better.
To ensure a healthy and safe environment for our employees, we are looking for a Head of Global HSE (m/f/d) at our main site in Munich as soon as possible.
What You Will Do
- You are responsible for defining, optimizing and implementing the relevant occupational health and safety and environmental protection processes in the BayWa r.e. Group.
- You take over the independent management and continuous improvement of the HSE area as well as the technical leadership of the HSE managers in the worldwide legal units.
- You are responsible for providing technical advice to the management on all HSE topics, reporting directly to the Board of Management.
- You consistently involve the affected areas in the development of ideas for optimizing processes as well as work and operating equipment.
- You assess the working conditions as well as hazards and risks in the workplace and develop suitable preventive measures to reduce them.
- You define relevant HSE requirements, including the maintenance and further development of our integrated management system.
- You are responsible for the digitalization and implementation of HSE software as well as HSE competence management.
- You train the responsible persons in the global legal units on HSE topics.
- You analyze and report the relevant HSE KPIs and develop them further in a future-oriented manner.
What You Bring
- Successfully completed studies in engineering or comparable training.
- Professional experience in the international HSE area.
- Additional qualification in the field of occupational safety (occupational safety specialist, NEBOSH, or similar).
- Knowledge of relevant HSE laws, regulations, ordinances and standards.
- Experience with management systems according to ISO standard advantageous.
- Confident handling of MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Experience with HSE software advantageous.
- High service and customer orientation.
- Good communication and team skills as well as high discretion and loyalty.
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and organizational skills.
- Independent, self-reliant and problem-solving approach to work.
- Willingness to travel.
- Very good English skills are a prerequisite, further foreign language skills are a plus.
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- Mobile working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern office atmosphere.
- Company restaurant / Barista bar.
- Discounted Conditions Fitness.
- Discounted Online Shopping.
- Smartphone, also for private use.
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
At BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
+49 89 383 932 7037
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.