Webseite GE Healthcare
Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Trainee (m/f/d)
Job Description Summary
As an EHS Trainee, you’ll work closely with your assigned EHS Leader, with the primary focus to support the EHS department in the development and growth of the EHS management system and safety culture. You will have the responsibility to develop and lead specific project(s). The ability to collaborate, to identify and solve problems, and to communicate within the regional team is highly valued.
This traineeship is limited to 24 months with good likeliness to be hired on a permanent employment afterwards in GE Healthcare.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Performing EHS inspection and/or site audit at customer site
- Supporting EHS Key Performance Indicators (KPI) excellence including but limited to concern and findings closure rate, transition of GE Learning and act as Training coordinator when required
- Reinforcing the EHS Culture of the GEHC external parties (i.e. Contractor or Channel Partner) by supporting approval process, ensuring strong implementation of safety and emergency plans and other country legal requirement
- Reinforcing GE EHS management system (FW2.0) documentation, ensuring compliance aspect to participate in the development or maintain ISO certifications (i.e. 45001, 14001, 50001)
- Other technical and general duties as required and requested in support of the site EHS department.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Safety or Environment
- Good technical skills with a systematic and thorough approach to problem solving
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Solid user skills in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Well-practiced organizational skills and ability to plan and meet deadlines
Are you interested in learning more? Then please apply online. Please note that for Data Privacy compliance we are not able to accept any e-mail applications!
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.