Webseite Siemens AG - Konzernzentrale
At Siemens, we’re committed to shaping a sustainable future for generations to come. As a global leader in technology and innovation, we recognize that addressing climate change and environmental protection are not only critical imperatives but also opportunities for growth and progress. Our dedication to Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) is at the core of our values.
EHS Reporting Expert (w/m/d) –
Betriebswirt/in (Hochschule) – Rechnungswesen u. Controlling
As EHS Reporting Specialist at Siemens, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our commitment to environmental sustainability. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for managing environmental reporting, data analysis, and driving impactful change within our organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a network with EHS experts, business partners, and other professionals to implement Siemens’ internal and external environmental reporting requirements, such as business data analysis, and identify appropriate reporting and business opportunities.
- Sharing responsibility for the internal EHS reporting tool (e.g. administration of new units/users, technical support, change requests, etc.).
- Being the contact person for Siemens internal IT, working closely with developers to resolve tool issues and implement changes.
- Collaborating with users to adapt the reporting tool on an annual basis, incorporating new features and functionalities as needed.
- Being responsible for providing the foundational data for quarterly and annual reports related to industrial and product-related environmental protection, fire protection, radiation safety, and more.
- Obtaining data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications:
- A master’s degree in business administration with a technology orientation, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Technical Engineering, Data Analytics, preferably with a background in practical environmental protection, lean manufacturing, or another relevant field.
- Hands-on experience in applying statistical mathematical methods, including statistics, robust data analytics, time series analysis gained during studies/internships, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and basic knowledge of programming/domain-specific languages such as SQL, R, or Python. Familiarity with Power BI or other business intelligence tools is mandatory.
- Advanced communication skills, with the ability to tailor communication to different target groups.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong command of both English and German languages.