Webseite Freudenberg Group - Freudenberg SE
Working at Freudenberg: “We will wow your world!” This is our promise. As a global technology group, we not only make the world cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable but also offer our 51,000 employees a networked and diverse environment where everyone can thrive individually. Be surprised and experience your own wow moments.
EagleBurgmann is a leading international specialist in industrial sealing technology. We combine innovative technologies, digital solutions, and our passion to create sophisticated and reliable sealing systems. Our products help make entire industries safer and more sustainable. 5,800 employees create added value for our customers around the world with their enthusiasm and competence. EagleBurgmann is a joint venture between the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group.
Some of your Benefits
- Company Pension: Save for retirement with the company’s help.
- Employee discounts: Opportunities for deals on products and services.
- Cafeteria/ Canteen: We offer fresh food on-site, both hot and cold.
- Sustainability & Social Commitment: We support social and sustainable projects and encourage employee involvement.
- Personal Development: We offer a variety of trainings to ensure you can develop in your career.
EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG
You support our team as
Specialist Occupational HSE (f/m/d)
- Safety-related supervision of a corporate division in accordance with § 6 ASiG and proactive support in complying with legal requirements.
- Development, support, and implementation of HSE training and programs.
- Methodical performance of analyses, assessments of occupational accidents and unsafe situations, and derivation of measures.
- Support managers in the preparation of risk assessments as well as the implementation of protective measures.
- Prepare and coordinate safety instruction, briefings, and training.
- Creating and maintaining databases for the collection and clear presentation of HSE-relevant information (e.g. hazardous substances register, waste disposal records, etc.).
- Participate in the selection and commissioning of work equipment and machinery.
- Cooperation with the Corporate Lead Function HSE and external service providers.
- Accompanying safety tours as well as audits and certifications in the environmental, occupational safety and energy areas.
- Proactive execution of HSE audits and HSE inspections as well as their documentation.
- Assumption of responsibilities, e.g. waste management, fire protection, hazardous substances, radiation protection, etc. (specialist knowledge can be acquired subsequently).
- Willingness to qualify in other areas.
- Completed training as a master craftsman, technician or completed engineering studies, ideally already completed training as a specialist for occupational safety (specialist knowledge can also be acquired subsequently)
- First relevant professional experience, sound knowledge of the relevant legal provisions and technical regulations in the field of occupational safety an advantage.
- Experience in the field of fire protection and machine safety desirable.
- You think in terms of solutions, not problems, strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Customer-oriented, structured and independent work as well as a high level of advisory skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, sense of responsibility and high flexibility.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Good IT user skills
- Willingness to travel
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.
|Berufsgenossenschaft(en):||BG-RCI: Berufsgenossenschaft Rohstoffe und chemische Industrie|