Webseite TSL GmbH
TSL delivers turnkey projects for international customers from the food industry, pharmaceuticals, high-tech production and logistics sectors.
We are specialized in the implementation of complex construction projects on a national and international level for clients such as Amazon, Gazeley and Bericote and implement the projects through our offices in England, Ireland, the USA and since 2018 also in Germany. With the company headquarters in Würzburg and Frankfurt am Main, there is a base in the heart of Germany, in an attractive living area, with good motorway connections and proximity to Frankfurt Airport.
For our Project on construction site, Frankfurt am Main area, we are looking for a full-time position starting immediately.
HSE Manager (m/w/d)
Applications will be only recognizes when submitted through our Website.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You monitor the health and safety plans for our company’s construction sites
- You create health and safety plans for our construction sites
- You will be responsible for the briefing/supervision of employees from external contractors and authorities
- You will prepare monthly health and safety reports
- You will ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are maintained.
- You keep up to date with current legislation
- You perform risk analysis and investigate/attend incidents in your area
- You support the realization of the HSE strategy
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering / construction / architecture / civil engineering.
- HSE qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate / FASI or equivalent.
- Min. 4-6 years of experience in the field of health and safety, preferably in the construction industry or in the Area of M+E
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of German legal and safety standards
- Work permit for Germany or citizen of an EU-Country required
- A permanent position with very attractive pay.
- A company car (brand and model of choice based on car policy) that can also be used privately or cost coverage of a public transportation ticket – based on Project Location
- Electronic devices such as mobile phone and notebook, also available for private use
- Very clean construction sites (containers), safety officers after international standards
- Free supply of water, soft drinks, tea, coffee and fresh organic fruits.
- Free private English or German language courses.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.