Webseite Vestas Wind Systems A/S - Vestas Technology UK Ltd
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
As a member of the Offshore Service Support team, you will ensure that Health, Safety & Environment is at the forefront of everything that we do within the team working on a Vestas offshore wind farm. We are continually seeking to positively influence our safety culture and you would be an integral part of that journey.
- Provide HSE support to the on-site operational teams
- Prepare and carry out Toolbox Talks, internal and external HSE inspections, and meetings
- Report incidents and support the management team in handling these incidents and taking necessary actions
- Collect, validate, report, and respond to HSE data
- Ensure compliance to HSE legislation across projects in multiple countries
- Review and revise documents in support of the HSE Management System
- Collaborate with customers and stakeholders on HSE matters
- Advise local management on HSE matters
- Continuously review the company’s Safe Systems of Work to drive improvement
- Experienced HSE Professional interested in joining the offshore industry
- Hold relevant education within HSE (Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate)
- Have at least 2 years of experience from a similar HSE role within wind power/energy in maritime/offshore environment
- Have experience in interpreting/reviewing/devising HSE policies and processes
- Good IT skills, especially Microsoft Office applications, and ability to quickly understand new systems
- Good understanding of evaluating risk and planning risk management strategies
- Able to interpret legislation wording and apply this to deliver practical solutions
- Good understanding of current UK HSE legislation
- Good written/spoken English skills and skilled communicator, able to influence people
- Enthusiastic and can work with limited supervision
- Structured workstyle
- Able to coach teams to drive safety culture improvements
What we offer
Join us if you want to work in an international and innovative company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a committed team in an organisation characterised by being progressive, innovative, and professional.
In HSE, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Facilitate opportunities for professional and personal development
- Drive values such as initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in everything that we do
- The opportunity to maintain and continually develop a safe work environment
The position is located at our Seagreen Offshore Windfarm Base. The role is a rotational one, working on a 2-weeks on, 2-weeks off cycle.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply before the 2nd September 2023.
Um sich zu bewerben, müssen Sie eingeloggt sein.